Saturday, October 14, 2017

Quirky Scrap Quilt Along - The End!

Happy Fall, Y'all!!  

I am such a slacker!!  I am so sorry I am well over a month late on getting this final blog post out.  Originally, it was because of hurricane Irma, but I have no good excuse past that.  I honestly just kept forgetting and when I did remember, I wasn't at a place where I could send the email or post on the blog.  Woe is me and my working life.  

:-D  

If you haven't figured it out by now, the final step in the quilt along is to baste, quilt and bind your quilt.  It's that simple!  I know, simple doesn't equate easy as most people I know dread at least one of these steps the most.  

If you aren't ready to finish up, don't worry about it.  You can always add it to next year's UFO list, right??  

Thank you all for participating, whether you finished or not.  I know I had a lot of fun and hope we can do another quilt along next year.  I have a second Quilt Along in my head but I have no idea if I am going to be able to make it happen, time wise.  I am working on getting my life in order so that I can.  In the meantime I will stay in touch with Paula about the concept.  

Be sure to bring your finished quilt to the December meeting where free gifts from Rifle Paper Company will be distributed to everyone who finished.  

I also want to thank Leila for letting us use her fabulous and truly scrap-busting tutorial!!  I had a great time making mine (I have a second in the works!) and am thinking that I will be making at least one more.  Please be sure to check Leila out on Instagram and follow her to see what other amazing things she will be doing!



0 comments:

Post a Comment