2014 UFO Challenge
This challenge is open to any current member of the Orlando Modern Quilt Guild. The goal is to encourage one another and clear out some of our UFOs.
An Unfinished Object (UFO) is any quilt or quilted item that you have begun, but not finished as of April 2, 2014. This includes any items for which you have done significant planning (i.e. selected fabrics and a pattern), as well as those on which you have begun cutting or sewing. It does not include quilts you've considered doing, but haven't actually started planning.
An object is 'finished' when it is ready for display or use.
(1) Submit your list in this SURVEY.
(2) Work on your UFOs in the order that appeals to you and in your own time.
(3) At each subsequent show and tell, bring in any completed UFOs and show us what you've done. Then, triumphantly mark it off your list!
(4) For each UFO completed, a raffle ticket will be marked with the member's name and entered in the year end drawing.
(5) At the Christmas party, there will be a raffle drawing and prizes will be awarded.
Contact Cara at email@example.com if you have any questions.