Monday, August 30, 2010

Workshop with Juanita Yeager


Saturday October 2, 2010 10:00 AM - 4:45 PM 
Southwest Branch of the Orlando Public Library

Machine Quilting & Great Endings class with Juanita Yaeger.  This class is filled with all the tips and tricks for machine quilting as well as how to apply a blue ribbon winning binding or facing to your quilts.  Those of you who attended Juanita's trunk show at our May meeting saw Juanita's incredible quilting skills.  Links to Juanita's website and blog are under the Links tab at the top of our site.

Cost for Members who have paid their dues is $30.  Cost for Members who have not paid dues and for Non Members is $55.  Please leave a comment below if you have any questions and also if you plan to attend.  You can mail your check made payable to the Orlando Modern Quilt Guild to Michele Lancaster, 6641 The Landings Drive, Belle Isle, FL 32812.

Click on the tab above for more details and the supply list.

3 comments:

  1. I'll be there! And Beth and I have already paid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there as well and will bring my check to tomorrow's guild meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there! I suppose I can pay on Sat?

    Alejandrina

    ReplyDelete