The workshop will take place at the Dr Phillips Library (click HERE for map) on November 17. The Library opens at 10 AM; you can be there as early as you want, to set up. The workshop itself starts at 10:30 AM.
Here is the Supply List :
- fabric for project (see pattern cover HERE for amounts). If you want to print the pattern cover, click on File, then Download. A copy of the document will be downloaded to your PC, from where you can print it.
- sewing machine
- open toe sewing foot - or foot with good visibility
- matching thread
- rotary cutter
- small cutting mat (around 12" x 12")
- small ruler with ¼" markings (around 8"-12" in length)
- scissors for cutting paper
- removable marking tool (Pilot Frixion pen or chalk marker work well)
- (small) iron. The guild will provide at least one ironing board for all to share, but if you have a "personal" iron, do bring it.
- electrical extension or surge protector. There will be many of us, so plugs are at a premium!
Click HERE for the fabric cutting instructions. Try to prepare the fabric before the class!
As usual, contributions to our food nibbling menu are welcome.
Carolyn's $12 kit fee (to be paid directly to her on November 17) covers the pattern and the paper templates.